Seeing accounts "as of" last reconciliation

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 20:04:42 EDT 2014

In the accounts window, way over on the right, there is an arrow. Click on
that, and one of the options is to show something like "Reconciled (USD)".
Presumably the monetary unit of measure you use will be in parentheses.
Maybe this is what you're looking for? When I did it on my accounts, I found
out that almost all of my accounts are not reconciled at all. Oh well.

-----
Ken Farley