Bug? Trading accounts - wrong currency amount

kyomar markus1611 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 20:37:00 EDT 2014

Hi, I cannot enter expenses/incomes in different currencies. Example: Home
currency is JPY. I enter bank charges in AUD 2 and I get this, which is
okay:

Expenses:Bank Charges yen 180
Trading:CURRENCY:AUD      2.00
Assets:ANZ:                                 2.00
Trading:CURRENCY:JPY               180

As soon as I record the transaction it changes to this:

Expenses:Bank Charges yen 180
Trading:CURRENCY:AUD      180
Assets:ANZ:                                2.00
Trading:CURRENCY:JPY              180
Imbalance-AUD                            178

I checked this in version 2.6 and 2.6.3. on windows and debian.

Would be great if some of the developers could check and confirm/fix. I
cannot work with gnucash at the moment because I have many transactions with
different currencies.

Thanks a lot!