Online access of banking info

Philip Walden pcwalden at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 18:17:29 EDT 2014

farbauti_19 at hotmail.com wrote:
> Hello there gnuCash gurus,
>
> My questtion is how do I connect gnucash to my online banking accounts?
>
> I am in Canada and use TD Bank, Scotia Bank and Desjardins.
>
> Thanx all!
>
> Dom
The last time I looked, Canadian banks still do not work with aqbanking.
At least I do not see them in the aqbanking wizard during user setup.

If they are now, I have a BMO account I'd like to hook up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Financial_Exchange

"Many banks in the US let customers use personal financial management
software to automatically download their bank statements in OFX format,
but most Canadian,United Kingdom and Australian banks do not allow this."

Philip