Re: Clear recent accounts cache

engelkings at gmail.com engelkings at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 09:55:04 EDT 2014

Thank you for your response.

I operate Gnucash 2.6.0 on Win 8.1 and Win 7. I keep 2 sets of book one for me and one for my minor child. In the beginning as I was learning how to set up newbie accounts, I didn’t like the way they where set up so I would just delete them until I was able to configure them to my liking. So now I have 4 accounts in the recent drop down when I only want 2 and it causes confusion when my wife tries to work on the books. I just want to erase the 2 non existent accounts from the recent drop down memory. From the help forum there are some old discussions on how to do this but it appears over time the folder names have changed and or been moved around as new OS have been developed. In your response you referred to these files gconf, dconf, and unfortunately I can not locate them to make the  adjustments I require. I hope this is a better explanation for my issue. I hope you can help. Thanks ME