gnucash-user Digest, Vol 135, Issue 17

Glenn Bergmann gnebergie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:49:59 EDT 2014

I am using Windows 7 and gnuCash version 2.4.13.  I use finance.yahoo.com
very frequently for information.  I don't understand "scraping the screens"
and the update to "access the new website screens" procedures.  Could you
send me the link to find them?

Thank you for your interest.  You guys do a great job of responding to user
inquiries.  And gnuCash is an excellent program.

Glenn