Gnucash

Fast Radio fastradio at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 10:17:32 EDT 2014

My Mistake.  I was using Quickbooks for over 20 not 30 years.  I have over 30 years of bookkeeping experience and I now consider myself a GNU Cash small business expert.  I fully use all aspects of GNU Cash that most of not all small business located in the USA will require.

NOTE:  I spent about six months of practicing with GNU Cash before implementing it as my accounting program.  I designed my own invoices.  I feel the more prepared you are the better the outcome. There are some helpful videos on youtube.  Get help from as many sources as you can - youtube and the book that came out a few years ago I found to be very helpful.  Good Luck.