Show generation date on report

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Wed Jun 25 08:58:05 EDT 2014

Mark wrote:

>   Hello,
>   surprisingly, a Google search has come up with nothing:
>   Is it possible to display the current date&time on the report, so that
>   it obvious when a report was generated when I look at it later on?
>   E.g. in a header or footer? Or maybe through a variable in the report
>   title?
>   Thanks,
>   Mark

You didn't say what report(s).

Also, there are two types of date, the date "when run" and the "date(s)
for which run" as these might not be the same (example: you might be
running the reports "as of the end of the month" some days later after
you have received the bank statement and completed reconciliation).

Since I do see the "date(s) for which run on many of the reports please
tell us for which you aren't seeing dates but expect them.

Michael