Show generation date on report

Carsten Rinke carsten.rinke at gmx.de
Fri Jun 27 01:06:31 EDT 2014

Hi Michael and David,

I interpret Mark's question "so that it obvious when a report was
generated when I look at it later on?" as a need for "date when run".

To be honest, I havn't seen this on any report.
Example: The Profit&Loss Report.

Neither do I see something in the report options to switch it on.

Am I looking for it at the wrong place?

Kind regards,
Carsten