Show generation date on report

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Wed Jun 25 11:12:35 EDT 2014

i don't know if this answers your question, but i always tailor my headers (and footers where available) to name the reports what i want and i often put a date in them... we may not be using the same reports but i am assuming that the report templates all allow this... i believe it is in options or page setup and has been in a pop up window... it's the same set of options where i've chosen the accounts i want included or the date range. i have not found a place to have gnucash generate the information i want.... i just edit/ type it in.

i agree that i would like a better "page setup" set of options so i can control where the page breaks and add footers/ page # of page count etc... but i can at least tailor the header.

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com