Can't get online quotes for some Fidelity/BlackRock investments

farleykj farleykj at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 09:48:55 EST 2014

Is there any source for these funds that is "public"? What I mean by public
is that you can just go to a web address in your browser, enter some sort of
symbols, and get the prices in a table, or whatever?
If there is someplace this is possible, then a Perl script could be written
to provide another quote source for Gnucash that will do the job for you.
Now, if the quotes are only available to you via logging into an account of
some sort, I don't know how to get that information. I, too have a security
or two that only has prices available to me after logging into my IRA
account. I've done some Perl stuff for publicly available quotes, but don't
know if if it's possible to use Perl to obtain quote info from a "secured"
source.

-----
Ken Farley