Can't get online quotes for some Fidelity/BlackRock investments

Andrew Kolbus andrew.kolbus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 09:08:11 EST 2014

For most of my investments, Finance::Quote works just fine.  I have a few
in my 401k that I can't get working.

They are all BlackRock investments but have the disclaimer "This investment
is not a mutual fund."  Fidelity lists their symbols as:

   - 999525090 (BlackRock Equity Index Fund Class T, price $67.898)
   - 999892870 (BlackRock Extended Market Fund, price $74.182)
   - ACI018PH2 (BlackRock MSCI EAFE Equity Index Fund M, price $13.125)

I have tried using Yahoo and Fidelity as the price source for these, and
can't get a quote.  Without quotes for these investments, GnuCash reports
the value of my 401k about 15% low.  Is there some prefix or suffix I
should try?  Anyone know of any other workaround?

Thanks,
Andrew