Reliability of Gnu Cash software

Graham Stoddart-Stones gstones at pacifera.com
Wed Mar 5 04:24:07 EST 2014

Richard:

Have been using it to run three business accounts (all using multiple currencies), and all my personal affairs, for four years now - and all the errors have been mine. I run gnucash in both Windows and Linux, accessing the same data, and have been very impressed with the product. It does a fabulous job.

Good luck with it if you decide to proceed.

Graham