Only Showed Assets Accounts in General Ledger

whwtan whwtan at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 02:12:43 EST 2014

Hi Ian,

I'd like to chime in and thank you as well.

I just had the same exact problem and I went around it by printing a
seperate set of reports for each and every super account...by selecting
each account without ctrl-click and selecting children.
You answered Jenny's query just before I told her my round-about way of
doing it.

Thanks!

William