Differenciating Invoices and Bills

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Mar 6 14:04:04 EST 2014

On Mar 6, 2014, at 10:41 AM, Nestor Stura <nestor.stura at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks John, I have made a simple query with one Invoice and one Bill,
> both have Owner_type = 3 (neither 2 nor 4). Is there something wrong?

3 is a Job, which of course can go either way. Hmm. How about joining invoices.guid = entries.invoice to get customer invoices and invoices.guid = entries.bill to get bills? To connect to a customer you can go through entries.billto_guid = owner.GUID + owner.Customer_Guid = Customers.guid, but I’m not sure how to get back to specific vendors unless a vendor “owns” an order.

Regards,
John Ralls