Error message when getting online price quotes

Anna Scott anna at poplarhouse.net
Thu Mar 6 13:24:27 EST 2014

Hi John, I have turned off online quotes for all my funds and securities
except my IBM stock. I have not changed any of the set-up for this stock at
all. When I run the 'get online quotes', it now says it can't find quotes
for the commodity 'IBM. It is set up to get the price from yahoo USA. If I
turn on online quotes for one of my UK stocks, set up to get the price from
Yahoo Europe, I get the original 'unknown error' message back again. If I
change the IBM stock to get the price from elsewhere such as Motley Fool, I
get the 'unkown error' message. All very odd.

Kind regards, Anna.

--
Anna
07575 450365