Crash with MacOSX and hbci-banking

Uwe Ade Uwe.Ade at gmx.de
Fri Mar 7 08:55:50 EST 2014

Hello,

i tried to use Gnucash for my private finance. My System is Mac OS Mavericks. First i installed Mac-Version 2.6.2. The installation was no problem.
Problems appear, as I tried to use HBCI-Banking with Landesbank Baden Württemberg. Everytime i tried to get the Information from the bank  aqbanking und gnucash crashed.

I testet the last stable versions until  back to 2.4.13. Always the same  problem.

Does some with Mac OS Mavericks are successful with HBCI-Online-Banking.

Any ideas ?

thanks

uwe