How to register Japanese VAT

Tomoo Nomura nomurat at tmo.co.jp
Mon Mar 10 21:11:40 EDT 2014

Geert and Mike,

Thank you, for your explanations.
Japanese VAT system might be very simple and I could understand how
Gnucash can handle more complex system.
It is now discussed at Japanese Parliament that multiple tax rate system
should be introduced or not.
If adopted, most of Japanese accounting software might be useless.
Gnucash will be the champion.

Thanks,
Tomoo

--