Bus Invoicing for Hours

Brenda Reed brendareed123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:07:03 EDT 2014

Hello, Using the Business features of GnuCash and would like to know how
other others and programmers use the hourly function of invoicing. I bill
customers by the hour and each one may be at a different rate. I would
prefer not to memorize the rates as it is prone to error. What way is there
to have GC remember the rates? I used to work with a package that could
allow for invoicing line items to be setup in advance and then used. This
way I could enter an hourly rate for each one and it worked well.

Thank you