Bus Invoicing for Hours

Brenda Reed brendareed123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 20:16:38 EDT 2014

That is an option I've considered however the description field is
something I need to describe the time being billed for.

It could work if the hourly rate could be pulled from the customer screen
just like the Terms.

Anyone have any other ideas how to accomplish this the way the program
currently works?

Brenda