Sales report showing item quantities

Oka Road okaroadmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 19:49:24 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to generate a report totaling the numbers of specific items sold within a particular date range?  For example, my business sells three types of chocolate bars, and I want to know which is the best seller (i.e., most units sold)---is there a way to have gnucash generate that info?  I'd also be happy with a list of all items ever sold with the quantity sold in a separate column.

I have been looking for a way to do this for a long time, so any tips or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Best,
Mike