Sales report showing item quantities

R. Victor Klassen rvklassen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:10:52 EDT 2014

If you have each of the types of chocolate bar connected to its own account - presumably sub-accounts of a common parent - you can readily generate a report showing sales (i.e. revenue generated) but not units.  An Income Statement would do - change the options to restrict the accounts to those of interest.  If unit price is constant (i.e. you always sell type A at the same price), sales is proportional to units.  If not, well, that’s harder.