Application Hanging for Reconcile

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Thu Mar 13 00:45:21 EDT 2014

i'm on a mac, but i remember when i had my hdmi cable attached one of the pop ups would automatically go the TV screen and even though that screen was "off" and i wasn't using it, it caused all kinds of glitches ... once i removed the cable or turned the screen on voila all became unhidden or on the one screen

don't know if this is what's happening, but maybe.

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com