Application Hanging for Reconcile

Daniel Beet dan at ionicblue.com
Thu Mar 13 05:46:22 EDT 2014

This kind of thing happens regularly for me in most Windows programs due to
undocking my laptop. On Windows you can move a window using the keyboard
even if it is not visible, which I use to fix the immediate problem.

Use Alt + Space to open the menu, type M to select the Move menu item, move
the window using the arrow keys, once you have used the arrow keys once the
mouse pointer is locked to the title bar of the hidden window and you can
move it into your view just by moving the mouse. Click the left mouse
button to release the window.

This can also help if a windows is hidden underneath another window as you
can move it out from under if the program is not full screen.