Debits/credits subtotals in transaction report

luc jondreville luc.jondreville at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 07:51:10 EDT 2014

Hello everyone at gnucash team and users here, and well done for the job.

I'm desesperably looking a way to add débits and crédits subtotals on the
transaction report.

This question had been asked (
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2011-August/040988.html),
but the answers doesn't apply for me.

The account report (which has these) can be a workaround, but
inconveniently lack the choice of the concerned period, and mainly doesn't
show for account payable type accounts (that's my biggest concern regarding
the mailing list answer above.

Sadly, i'm not skilled enough myself to add this subtotal to the scheme
code of the transaction.scm

Thanks in advance.