Error while installing GnuCash

Len Reddie len.reddie at amnet.net.au
Thu Mar 13 09:05:28 EDT 2014

I am running Win8, and have downloaded GnuCash through
"gnucash-2.6.2-setup(1).exe". Shortly after it starts to do the actual
install, it comes up with the message that it is unable to find
"Getperl.vbs".  I have tried a number of time and even downloaded a new
version of Perl, in case the module was hiding in there.

I have tried searching my computer and the GnuCash site for the
particular module, but am running into brick walls.

If I choose to ignore it and continue on with the install, I run into
the problem of not being able to load the tutorial or the Help features.

Any suggestions, please?

--
Len in Kapunda