Bus Invoicing for Hours

Brenda Reed brendareed123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:28:13 EDT 2014

Thank you Lance, I already don't use GC for generating the invoice because
I don't like the look of them at all. And like you I am entering the
invoice in GC after the fact. There's a lot of room for error doing it this
way.

In the user manual it would be good to let people know that GC doesn't
store line items on the invoice and bill for customer and vendors in the
bus features and what that means.

Brenda