Problem installing Finance::Quote 1.27 SOLVED

Chris Good chris.good at ozemail.com.au
Sun Mar 16 05:00:17 EDT 2014

Hi Erik,

I've also googled this but while there a many hits about people recommending turning off anti-virus while installing, there's not much in the way of real solutions.

I've searched the anti virus logs but found nothing helpful.
I've raised this with McAfee and maybe something useful will come from them.

Is https://metacpan.org/release/Perl-Dist-Strawberry the appropriate place for this issue?

Thanks for your help,

Regards, Chris Good