Multiple category entries

David Therkelsen david at therkelsen.us
Sun Mar 16 18:57:31 EDT 2014

> Apparently you haven't used your accounting learning since school.

Quite right; I didn't really use it then, except to finish the classes.
After 15 years as a programmer, I found I needed a degree to get work, and
got a BS in CIS; the school I attended had a double minor program.  The Math
minor was useful, and the Accounting minor was interesting, but entirely
unused.

So my assumption that the expense of buying the computer needed to be listed
as an expense was where I went wrong.  My initial transaction was all that
was needed.

Thanks, both of you.

RFT!!!
Dave Therkelsen
--
"Some day I'm going to have to have a looooong talk with that boy..." --
J.D. Clampett