Copy multiple transactions in one go?

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 04:30:32 EDT 2014

Dear list,

Currently I am in charge of keeping the books for an organization
renting out rooms. I need to book the room rent at the first of every
calendar month, and this involves adding a batch of transactions to
the register. The amount and transfer account vary between the
transactions in the batch; however, the configuration of amounts and
transfer accounts is identical for every month. Therefore, it would be
very convenient if I could just select many transactions (say, those
booked for February 2014), and paste them all again at the end of the
register. I could then easily change the date for all of them (no need
to do this automated) to March 2014. This would save a lot of work.

Is there any way to copy/paste (or duplicate) multiple transactions in one go?

Many thanks!

Best regards,
Eelke Spaak