Conversion from Quickbooks Pro

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Wed Mar 19 19:16:16 EDT 2014

i agree with the others.

i actually still have my old quickbooks active in applications folder so i go back to it when needed for historical info, which has been about twice in 3 years.

i just started fresh...

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com