Receivable Aging

Luis Costabile lcostabile at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:36:30 EDT 2014

HI, I'm test driving  gnucash, this is my first accounting program
I've ever used and don't know if how i set it up is the right way.
For now, I have two test customers, one pays me in Canadian dollars,
the other in US dollars, I setup separate accounts for each.
Both customers are setup in the same .gnucash company.
The tax table for the CDN customer is 13% and the US company no tax
since I'm a CDN.

The problem is when I do Report -> Business -> Rec Aging, the US
company doesn't show up.
Is this even possible?   Or should I setup two different company
files, one for CDN and one for US?

---
Lou