Detailed deposits (RE: trying Gnucash to replace Quickbooks)

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Fri Mar 21 11:12:29 EDT 2014

this may be too cumbersome for you... but i found i couldn't get enough info by batch depositing, so i just go through a process of individual deposits. that way all is clearly delineated. it's more entries, but it looks like you want to do that anyway...

since i do so much online i have to do that anyway... enter them one at a time.

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com