Transaction Report Repeatedly Crashes GNUCash 2.6.1

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Tue Mar 25 05:23:50 EDT 2014

On Monday 24 March 2014 11:03:32 Geert Janssens wrote:
> Mark,
>
> I'm sorry to hear about your mother. My condolences.
>
> When you are up to reporting the bug you can use this link:
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/
>
> Some additional information on how to use bugzilla can be found here:
> http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla
>
> Geert

Actually, never mind about the report. I looked into the bug and got it fixed with a little
help from the guile community. GnuCash 2.6.3 will be the first stable release to carry
the fix.

Until that version is available on your system the only thing you can do to prevent this
crash is to limit the size of your report(s). You can do this by limiting the date range for
your report or selecting only a subset of the accounts or,...

Geert