Transaction details

Scott Armitage account+gnucash at scott.armitage.name
Thu Mar 27 14:41:35 EDT 2014

Edit >> Preferences >> Register Defaults >> Default Style

If you select "Auto-split ledger", the currently selected transaction will
show all splits. Each split has a dedicated memo field. You could also use
the "Transaction Journal", which expands *all* transactions to show all
splits. I find the auto-split ledger cleaner and easier to use.