Missing dropdown list on one account

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Fri Mar 28 10:22:31 EDT 2014

On 28 March 2014 at 6:53, LeonardBVG said:

> On every account there is a header line saying Date, Number, Description,
> Transfer, Status, Deposit, withdrawal, Balance. However I have one
> (savings)account where the Transfer column does not have a header nor a
> dropdown option. Instead of Deposit the header says Tot. Deposit and Tot.
> Withdrawal.  What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help, Leonard

Nothing wrong. Your register is in auto-split or transaction-journal mode
and you haven't got a split line active. Click on a split line.

Or your register is in basic mode, the current transaction is split, and
you have the transaction line (rather than one of the splits) active.
Click somewhere else.