reports without decimals?

Scott Armitage account+gnucash at scott.armitage.name
Sat Mar 29 09:14:21 EDT 2014

My Canadian income tax return includes decimals, so I don't use any
rounding at all. I believe this is the norm for returns filed with NetFile
now, and only paper returns are truncated/rounded to dollars, but I could
be wrong. You are correct that they provide a little bit of slack, but in
my opinion this is just encouraging bad accounting processes.