gnucash-user Digest, Vol 132, Issue 56

Jules B. Levinson juleslevinson at comcast.net
Mon Mar 31 11:20:43 EDT 2014

Ulrike,

Thank you. I went to the Edit menu and then to Style Sheets. I did not see the templates
or possibility of changing fonts that you have described. Where I am going wrong?

Jules

On 31 Mar 2014 at 9:23, gnucash-user-request at gnucash.org wrote:

Am Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:44:41 -0600 schrieb Jules B. Levinson:

> This afternoon I have tried to prepare a report on cash flow for 2013.
> The report appears in the Cyrillic alphabet. How do I change that to
> this alphabet?

I got reports which used partly an unicode fallback font (no idea
why). I could get around it by changing the fonts in edit -> style
templates.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/