icon text

Brian M. Sutin gnucash2 at skewray.com
Sun May 4 15:02:13 EDT 2014

The customization for my distro (Lubuntu) is to have a toolbar style of
"Text Beside Icons".  It appears to only work for the Sve and Close icons.
If I set the customization to "Text Only", then all the icons become text
only.  Setting it to "Text Below Icons" works as well.  I therefore conclude
that Gnucash has a bug regarding "Text Beside Icons".

I have also noticed that my accounts used to be sorted by account code.
If I re-sort them and hide the account column, this works temporarily, but
Gnucash forgets the sorting next time I run it.  This is new behaviour to me.

Brian

--
Brian M. Sutin, Ph.D.           Electro-Optical Systems Engineering
Skewray Research/750 W 8th St/Claremont CA 91711 USA/(909) 293-0026