Payments not linked to invoices after upgrade

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Thu May 8 16:00:41 EDT 2014

On Saturday 03 May 2014 10:15:27 Jordan and Reidun wrote:
> Hi, I recently upgraded to Gnucash 2.6, and am now finding that many
> of my invoices are no longer showing paid. The payments are all still
> there, but are not linked to their invoices anymore. What is the best
> way to fix this without going through and reentering all the
> payments? What would have caused this problem?

Hmm, I don't know what could have caused this problem. There was a
similar report a couple of weeks ago but instead of the payment not
linked to the invoices at all anymore there was a rounding error due to
which gnucash believed there was still $0.01 to be paid. Is that the
case for you as well are are the invoices completely unpaid ?

> Also, in the new upgrade, when I enter lines on a vendor bill that is
> for a certain customer, those lines don't come up on the customer
> invoice anymore. I tried creating a job for the customer but it didn't
> help.

I have not used that feature. Could you describe how it is supposed to
work so I can try to reproduce this ?

Geert