Payments not linked to invoices after upgrade

Jordan and Reidun jordanandreidun at harewaves.net
Sat May 3 12:15:27 EDT 2014

Hi, I recently upgraded to Gnucash 2.6, and am now finding that many of
my invoices are no longer showing paid. The payments are all still
there, but are not linked to their invoices anymore. What is the best
way to fix this without going through and reentering all the payments?
What would have caused this problem?

Also, in the new upgrade, when I enter lines on a vendor bill that is
for a certain customer, those lines don't come up on the customer
invoice anymore. I tried creating a job for the customer but it didn't
help.

Thanks,
Reidun