Which report to see movement of cash from specific account

samalex samalex at gmail.com
Fri May 16 19:51:27 EDT 2014

I understand that transferring money between accounts won't show-up in a Cash
Flow report, but that's basically what I need though I'm unsure how to see
it.  I want a report that has exactly what the Cash Flow report shows for
any given account, but I also need it to show monies going into other
accounts.  Basically I'm trying to compare what's moving into and out of my
Checking account for the month to see what the difference is.  If the Cash
Flow report would just let me add account transfers it'd be perfect, but I
see it won't do that by design.  Any way to do this in another report?

Thanks for any suggestions.  Thanks.