Deposits Report

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:37:07 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM, TanyaMc <tanyamc at gwtc.net> wrote:

> I figured it out....I can't include the asset account in the list of
> selected
> accounts.

I think what you've figured out is that you have a problem :-). Your
accounts are set up in a rather haphazard way, and I would like to echo
Mike here: your chart of accounts setup could use some TLC. The Gnucash
guide should help here. It may seem like a dull read if you know 70% of it
already, but that 30% will be very benificial, and worth the time it takes
to find. The reports will work much better if you stick to convention.

In Christ,
Aaron Laws