Deposits Report

TanyaMc tanyamc at gwtc.net
Thu Nov 6 21:08:31 EST 2014

I looked at the new company chart of accounts, and I believe I have edited
the chart of accounts as you suggested. This did not change the results of
the cash flow report. The *non-bank accounts *do not show any activity. And,
my previous workaround/custom report no longer works because of the revised
chart of accounts.
accounts_revised.jpg
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4673848/accounts_revised.jpg>

Which leads me to another question regarding setting up the chart/reports. I
would prefer a report that shows the income then expense for general fund,
with a net income figure, then shows the income and expense for the special
use funds, with a net income figure for those, and then a bottom line net
income that is the combination of all accounts. Is that possible?