Deposits Report

TanyaMc tanyamc at gwtc.net
Fri Nov 7 00:03:23 EST 2014

The Checking and CMA are bank accounts. The subs of the checking are
earmarked funds to be kept separate from the general fund. The CMA is all
general fund. The A/R account was what I first used when starting with
GnuCash to track offerings/deposits but it was cumbersome so I quit. The Fun
Bus is a vehicle used to haul youth group around.

The reimbursable account is the one this thread is based around. It is an
asset account because it is expenses paid on behalf of another church (we
share the pastor and thus share parsonage/manse expenses) so that is money
owed to our church. When they pay us the money is put into that asset
account but the physical money is put in the checking general fund, which
was used to pay the expenses.