Exporting an account as .csv with the balance column?

AfrikaDietmar dietmar.reigber at tradeley.com
Fri Nov 7 14:23:07 EST 2014

Hi David,

when I export the cash wallet account transactions as .csv it creates the
*To Num.* column and* From Num.* column.

But for each entry (rows) it creates also the additional entry from where
the cash is from. For example if the cash came from a savings account it
will have 2 entries, one from the savings account and one where it comes
into the wallet. For all entries there are two additional ones.
This is where I run into problem in figuring out how to the balance column.

I have managed to come to a similar balance result in manually deleting all
those extra rows, but it gets tedious if the list is long. I make a balance
column, add the first value, and add it to the following one. Figures which
our payments are with a minus sign, so this formula works. But it's not a
ideal if I have to delete so many rows all the time.

Do you have a better approach of solving this?