Deposits Report

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Nov 7 18:21:54 EST 2014

On Fri 7 November 14 20:43:49 Maf. King wrote:
> Hi Tanya,
>

> FWIW, I think you want the transaction report.  there is a way to make it
> show all the split details in a txn, which is a bit convoluted.  I'll look
> it up later on tonight, if no-one else posts the correct settings in the
> meantime.
>
> 0.02
> Maf.

OK,  I've had a chance to look now.

Run transaction report on Bank & its subaccounts

Options -> Display  : set "Account Name" and Clear "Other Account Name"

Options -> General : set style to Multi-line

Options -> Sorting : set Secondary Key to None

Is that any use at all?  BTW. I'm still on a GC 2.4.x release, I don't know if
the 2.6.x report is different in any way.

HTH,
Maf.