Cannot save settings/preferences

el_piel buckner.carlos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 23:06:00 EST 2014

Thanks for the replies. Having pursued the recommendations provided, but
failing to solve the problem, I decided simply to upgrade to the latest
version (2.6.4). The upgrade seems to have solved the problem of my previous
inability to save settings and preferences, and I no longer get the pop-up
window asking me if I want to autosave every 5 minutes.

Upon starting GnuCash now, though, I get a series of three error
notifications before GnuCash starts (and then seems to run without any
problems):
* The procedure entry point scm_init_business_core_module could not be
located in the dynamic link library libgncmod-engine.dll
* The procedure entry point gnc_glade_xml_new could not be located in the
dynamic link library libgncmod-gnome.dll
* The procedure entry point gnc_glade_autoconnect_full_func could not be
located in the dynamic link library libgncmod-gnome-utils.dll

What is the significance of these errors and is there anything I can do to
resolve them so that they don't keep popping up each time I open GnuCash?

Thanks.