How Do I Print A Reconciliation Report?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 17:54:05 EST 2014

You might also look at:

http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2011-May/039979.html

________________________________
From: Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>
To: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Cc: Jane Turlock <zzyzx1428 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:58 AM
Subject: Re: How Do I Print A Reconciliation Report?

On Tuesday 11 November 2014 15:06:06 Jane Turlock wrote:
> How do I print a reconciliation report?  I can't find a print button
> anywhere for that, and CTRL-P does not work either.  Thanks, Paul

Hi Paul,

GnuCash has several reports. As far as I know a 'reconcile report' is not implemented though.

On the other hand the available options may be flexible enough to provide you with the
information you need in a different way.

What information would you expect on a reconcile report and what do you want to do with it ?

Regards,

Geert