pyscash : a python interface to GnuCash SQL backend (based on SQLAlchemy)

Sébastien de Menten sdementen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:38:01 EST 2014

Indeed !  And following John suggestion, I renamed the package to piecash.

I have also clarified on the project page that it aims to offer a pythonic
API for CRUD operations (create/read/update/delete) on GnuCash objects
within a book. For this specific requirement, it can be used as an
alternative to:
- the official GnuCash python bindings
- XLST transformations on the XML GnuCash file
(But keeping in mind it is alpha quality)