Screen fonts messed up

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:12:36 EST 2014

> On 17 Nov 2014, at 04:15, Aaron Johns <azajohns78 at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I've posted this previously on several boards but I can't find it now so
> apologies if I'm repeating myself. I'm hoping someone could shed some light
> on this problem as I'm finding it almost impossible to use the program with
> my poor eyesight.
> When I upgraded my mac to the latest system (Yosemite) the screen fonts in
> the UI have all turned to what looks like Impact. Very small and very bold,
> almost illegible. I can't see anywhere in the preferences to change the font
> style or size. Thanks for anyone's help!...
>

> <http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4674004/Screen_Shot_2014-11-17_at_3.png>

I’m using GC 2.6.3 on my iMac with Yosemite, and I haven’t suffered in the same way, which suggests that it’s not the upgraded operating system per se that’s the cause.

I recall that there have been some exchanges of emails about the different way in which themes are managed in Yosemite, which might be the right place to look.

Michael